The MedSpec Patellavator Knee Orthosis features a unique style designed to provide greater compression for relieving tendonitis knee pain. It is constructed out of breathable CoolFlex material to provide greater comfort during daily use or athletic activity. The padded core inside applies evenly directed pressure on the patella tendon to reduce pain and soreness. The Patellavator has a unique lace-up design which helps increase the tension from the strap for more effective compression over your quadriceps tendon. The interlocking closure is designed to not open up with aggressive use or interfere with the opposite leg during running activities. The knee strap is designed to not create a tourniquet around the leg or irritate the popliteal space behind the knee like many other models so often do. The MedSpec Patellavator knee strap is made here in the US under higher quality control standards and is a favorite of both physicians and patients for treating tendonitis. It can be used to treat patellar tendonitis,Osgood Schlatter disease, and chondromalacia.
MedSpec Patellavator Knee Orthosis / Strap Features:
- Padded core with interlocking base strap applies even pressure to your tendon.
- Coolflex material stretches and breathes.
- Interlocking closure is extremely secure and very comfortable to wear.
- Low profile design does not irritate the opposite leg.
- Fits easily inside pant leg or underneath a uniform.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in four sizes for an exact fit - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1825