Aircast AirSport Plus Ankle BraceAircast SKU: 02R
Short DescriptionAircast's Airsport+ Ankle Brace provides effective stabilization for moderate to severe ankle sprain injuries.
The Aircast AirSport+ Ankle Brace is a clinically proven stirrup design that aids in ankle stabilization for moderate to severe ankle sprains and chronic instabilities. The anatomically correct design and durable, breathable materials offer a stable, comfortable fit.It provides stabilization for the ankle and compression. Along with the Aircast technology, simple step-in design and intuitive, unified closure system, the AirSport+ provides a functional management option to help address ankle injuries and rehabilitation. It's ideal for active individuals and athletes returning to sports activities.
Aircast AirSport+ Ankle Brace Features:
- Low profile, customizable compression with the Boa® Fit System.
- Anterior TaloFibular (ATF) cross strap and forefoot wrap provides additional compression.
- Anatomically shaped shells minimize the risk of ankle rollover.
- Stirrup design with air/foam combination to enhance comfort.
- Posterior high ankle strap - provides compression to the tibia/fibula.
- Simple, easy application with posterior step-in design.
- Available for Right and Left in five sizes - See sizing chart.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350
The Aircast AirSPort+ Ankle Brace may be used for:
- Mildto moderate ankle sprains (Grade I and II).
- CHronic ankle instabilities.
- Post-operative use.
- To prevent recurrent ankle injries.
- Return to sports protection.