The Aircast AirSport Ankle Brace incorporates clinically proven Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace features, like semi-rigid shell and aircells, to provide comfort and support. Additional compression and stabilization is provided by an ATF (anterior talofibular) cross strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps. Additional compression and stabilization are provided by the anterior talofibular cross strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps. The unique step-in design (toes first inserted into the back of the brace) and automatic heel adjustment make the AirSport extremely fast and easy to put on. The Airsport Ankle Brace is ideal for active individuals or athletes recovering from Grade I or II ankle sprains, or those who are looking to prevent ankle sprains.
Aircast AirSport Ankle Brace Features:
- Provides moderate support and compression utilizing air cell technology.
- Unique step-in design for fast, easy fitting.
- Foam-filled aircell cushions and supports the ankle.
- Semi-rigid encased shell offers proven Air-Stirrup support.
- Coated fabric for durability.
- Anterior talofibular cross strap for ankle stabilization.
- Offers support and protection from both inversion and eversion.
- Integral forefoot and shin wraps for support.
- Automatic heel width adjustment for easy application.
- Five sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large; Fits Right foot/Left foot; See sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350