The Aircast A60 Ankle Support offers mild support designed to prevent ankle injuries and help protect weak ankles during sports and high impact activities. The Aircast A60 is constructed from breathable, lightweight Breath-o-Prene material which provides support and keeps the skin stay comfortably cool and dry for greater comfort. The breathable material is comfortable and thin yet durable for sports, and fits inside athletic shoes without creating additional bulk.
The Aircast A60 design incorporates a stabilizer located on either side of the ankle molded at a 60 degree angle to help guard against ankle sprains (rollovers) and enhance ankle stability. An additional single strap is used to secure the brace for easier fitting/adjustment. The Aircast A60 Ankle Brace fits all shoe sizes and is highly rated for preventing sprains and may be used for instabilities.
Aircast A60 Ankle Support Features:
- Helps guard against sprains and prevents rollover injuries.
- Contoured 60 degree angle stabilizers (flexible plastic strays) increase ankle stability.
- Light weight anatomic design easily ﬁts in athletic footwear.
- Low-profile; designed for prophylactic support, protection, and comfort.
- Does not limit ankle range of motion.
- Manufactured with breathable Breath-O-Prene material for cool comfort.
- Single strap application replaces time-consuming lacing for simplified application.
- May be used for chronic ankle instabilities.
- Right and left specific.
- Color: Black.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large - See sizing chart tab for shoe size measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC L1902