The Aircast Air-Stirrup Light Ankle Brace is designed with universal, semi-rigid shells to provide basic, economical ankle support and protection. The Air-Stirrup Light provides superior cushioning and prevents further injury while allowing normal movement. The combination of foam padding and a distal air cell provides superior cushioning of the injured joint.
Aircast Air-Stirrup Light Features:
- Anatomically designed for acute ankle injury, chronic instability and ankle sprains.
- Intended for both men and women.
- Adjustable heel pad for an easy fit.
- Semi-rigid shells prevent further injury while allowing normal ambulation.
- Resists inversion better than taping.
- Universal - fits either the left or right foot.
- 9-1/2" height. Latex-free.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350