The ActiveWrap Elbow Hot/Cold Wrapprovides medical-quality compression and heat and ice therapy for elbow injuries. It features two adjustable gel inserts that can be assembled and secured in any configuration inside for targeting the exact location of pain. The wrap is ideally suited for treating arthritis pain, tennis elbow and Golfer's elbow with hot / cold therapy.
Unlike typical icing packs that push away with pressure, the ActiveWrap hot/cold elbow wrap features non-migrating gels with a denser, gelatinous fill that won't displace outwards for cold/hot that remains in place. The patented design stays soft and flexible when cold, so they mold comfortably to the contours of the elbow instead of turning rock hard. When used for heat, the versatile wrap increases circulation and provides warmth for hours of natural heat retention.
ActiveWrap Elbow Heat & Ice Wrap Features:
- Medical grade material is latex-free and soft to the touch.
- Can be used for heat or ice over injuries.
- Houses two large gel inserts inside their own nylon, velcro-compatible pouches.
- Will not spread out with pressure like cheaper chemical-filled varieties; they're also vacuum sealed.
- Pouches can be positioned anywhere inside the wrap for targeted pain relief.
- Gels (4.5" x 6.5") can be heated or frozen repeated without fear of splitting or cracking open.
- Full 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Comes with a nylon drawstring bag for easy storage.
- Fits right and left sides
- Available in two sizes: Small/Medium (average size adults with 10" - 16" arm) and Large/XLarge (for large adults over 16" arm) - see sizing chart tab above for sizing/fit measurement information.
- Washable; non-toxic.
An extra small hot/cold pack set can make shuttling of packs easier for repeated treatment sessions- see related products (sold separately).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1800
Shop our complete selection of Active Wrap products.
The ActiveWrap Elbow Heat / Ice Wrap provides hot cold therapy to treat:
- Elbow tendonitis.
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis).
- Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis).
- Elbow osteoarthritis.
- Sizing chart
Measure the circumference of the arm 3 inches above the mid-line of the elbow:
- Small/Medium: Fits average adult): 10 - 16" arm.
- Large/XLarge: Fits greater than 16" arm.
Plush medical wrap material is latex-free. Gels features a patented gelatinous filling that retains hot/cold without displacing outwards from contact pressure.
- Great For Tennis Elbow
Q&A for ActiveWrap Elbow Hot/Cold Wrap
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an ActiveWrap Authorized Dealer Site
ActiveWrap believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ActiveWrap product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ActiveWrap collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ActiveWrap product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ActiveWrap therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ActiveWrap item through any website, unless it is an authorized ActiveWrap dealer.
We are a ActiveWrap Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ActiveWrap warranty. Others do not offer the original ActiveWrap warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ActiveWrap takes great care to ensure that all ActiveWrap authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ActiveWrap purchasers.