The ActiveWrap Elbow Hot/Cold Wrapprovides medical-quality compression and heat and ice therapy for elbow injuries. It features two adjustable gel inserts that can be assembled and secured in any configuration inside for targeting the exact location of pain. The wrap is ideally suited for treating arthritis pain, tennis elbow and Golfer's elbow with hot / cold therapy.
Unlike typical icing packs that push away with pressure, the ActiveWrap hot/cold elbow wrap features non-migrating gels with a denser, gelatinous fill that won't displace outwards for cold/hot that remains in place. The patented design stays soft and flexible when cold, so they mold comfortably to the contours of the elbow instead of turning rock hard. When used for heat, the versatile wrap increases circulation and provides warmth for hours of natural heat retention.
ActiveWrap Elbow Heat & Ice Wrap Features:
- Medical grade material is latex-free and soft to the touch.
- Can be used for heat or ice over injuries.
- Houses two large gel inserts inside their own nylon, velcro-compatible pouches.
- Will not spread out with pressure like cheaper chemical-filled varieties; they're also vacuum sealed.
- Pouches can be positioned anywhere inside the wrap for targeted pain relief.
- Gels (4.5" x 6.5") can be heated or frozen repeated without fear of splitting or cracking open.
- Full 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Comes with a nylon drawstring bag for easy storage.
- Fits right and left sides
- Available in two sizes: Small/Medium (average size adults with 10" - 16" arm) and Large/XLarge (for large adults over 16" arm) - see sizing chart tab above for sizing/fit measurement information.
- Washable; non-toxic.
An extra small hot/cold pack set can make shuttling of packs easier for repeated treatment sessions- see related products (sold separately).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1800
Shop our complete selection of Active Wrap products.