Darco OrthoWedge Shoe Information
- 15º dorsiflexion construction promotes healing by shifting weight from the forefoot to the midfoot and heel.
- Square toe design, wide sole, and ankle strap provide additional toe protection and added stability during ambulation.
- Strapless forefoot closure eliminates buckle pressure and can accommodate dressings up to 17" in circumference.
- Easy closure with velcro straps makes the Ortho Wedge a cinch to apply even after surgery.
- Removable insole is 10-mm thick and can be customized for added comfort.
- Fits rightor left foot.
- Sold individually.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Manufacturer Suggested Code: A9283
The Darco OrthoWedge shoe may be used for:
- Post surgical healing.
- Forefoot trauma.
- Wounds or ulcerations present under metatarsal heads and toes.
- Any situation that requires a pressure off-load of the forefoot
- Sizing chart
Size Chart: Choose according to men's shoe and women's shoe sizes.
The Darco Ortho Wedge Shoe reduces plantar pressure better than standard surgical shoe products.
When used with the optional Peg Assist Insole, the Darco OrthoWedge shoe provides maximum reduction of stress on the foot after surgery
Customer Reviews 13 item(s)
- Great customer service
- Great product
- Great product!
- Great alternative to a boot for 5th metatarsal fracture
- On time and correct item shipped
- Shoe works well for me post bunion surgery with plate insertion
- Not comfortable for me
- Darco Orthowedge
- Great price for same produuct
- Great product!
- Excellent shoe
Q&A for Darco OrthoWedge Shoe
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Darco Authorized Dealer Site
Darco believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Darco product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Darco collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Darco product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Darco therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Darco item through any website, unless it is an authorized Darco dealer.
We are a Darco Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Darco warranty. Others do not offer the original Darco warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Darco takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Darco purchasers.