The ActiveWrap Back Ice Wrap | Back Heat Wrapprovides effective compression and hot/cold to relieve back pain. The wrap contains a large unique non-migrating gel insert that stays in place under pressure instead of displacing outward for more effective heat therapy or cold treatment. It's housed inside in own nylon pouch and can be velcroed inside in any configuration for more targeted treatment. The insert stays hot or cold for up to 30 minutes and can be refrozen or heated repeatedly without turning brittle or oozing out over time. The ActiveWrap Back heat ice wrap holds up to heavy daily use and features durable, latex-free materials for comfort.
ActiveWrap Back Heat Ice Wrap Features:
- Unique gel does not spread outward away from the injured area under direct pressure.
- Medical plush™ wrap houses the 7 x 10" hot/cold pack insert inside its own nylon cover.
- Easy to apply and velcros in front for easy application.
- Can be heated or frozen for hot or cold treatment
- Side panels are perforated for greater breathability and added comfort.
- Comes with its own draw string bag for storage.
- Washable/microwave/freezer safe.
- Non-toxic; Latex free.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0625
The ActiveWrap Back Wrap can used to apply heat or ice to treat:
- Low back strains/sprains.
- Herniated Disc.
- Spinal Stenosis.
- Piriformis syndrome.
- Post surgical spinal (back) surgery recovery.
- Back spasms and back stiffness.
- Sizing chart
Xs - Md
Waist 34" and under (complete with 7"x10" pack)
Lg - XL
Waist 34"-50" ( complete with 7"x10" pack)
* NEW XL plus
Waist 36"-54". (Extended coverage w/ Larger 13.5" x 9" pack)
Includes the Active Wrap back ice/heat pack and a large reusable 7"x10” heat & ice pad. Packaged in a handy nylon drawstring storage bag.
- Fred Donatello
- Does a great job
- Very good for back aches
Q&A for ActiveWrap Back Wrap
- From Kim Lee
- Q: Can i wear this under my clothing when at work? I am a Dance instructor.
- A: The Active Wrap Back Ice Pack has straps to help it stay on, so in theory it would stay in place relatively well as you move around. But let me clarify: the product is NOT a back brace. It is a hot/cold pack that is generally used for recovery after a workout. If you find that you are experiencing stiffness or soreness and you need to teach a class, you could certainly benefit from some hot/cold therapy while wearing this during the class. After about twenty minutes you could then take it off and probably move around better than you would have before treating the soreness.
So far 114 persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Kim Lee
DME-Direct is an ActiveWrap Authorized Dealer Site
ActiveWrap believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ActiveWrap product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ActiveWrap collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ActiveWrap product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ActiveWrap therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ActiveWrap item through any website, unless it is an authorized ActiveWrap dealer.
We are a ActiveWrap Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ActiveWrap warranty. Others do not offer the original ActiveWrap warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ActiveWrap takes great care to ensure that all ActiveWrap authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ActiveWrap purchasers.