The Activewrap Knee Cold/Hot Wrap provides an all-in-one heat, ice, and compress therapy design for knee pain relief. Gone is the need to pillage your freezer for every available rock solid ice cube, just to get one treatment that will most likely wind up leaking all over your house. The ActiveWrap Knee Wrap includes two large reusable 9" x 6" gel inserts packed inside their own nylon covers that can be velcroed anywhere inside the plush compress knee wrap for more precise treatment. The gelatinous material is specifically formulated to not push away from the point of contact like a typical drugstore knee heat & ice wraps.
Activewrap knee heat pack/ice pack reusable inserts are vacuum packed for durability, and can be repeatedly microwaved or re-frozen without splitting or cracking. The ActiveWrap Knee Ice Wrap has been designed to help deliver a reusable, no mess, therapy experience. It features a pair of 3 inch wide straps easy fastening. The Active wrap Knee product remains cold past twenty minutes and is designed to maintain a more consistent temperature between 40-50 degrees compared to heat/ice wraps made from chemical formulated gels. You can now choose from our base 2 pack model or 3 pack systems. Small/Medium and Large/X-Large. The small/medium wrap will fit a thigh under 18" and will fit most youth. The large/X-large is for thighs over 18" and fits most adults. It's your body, ice knees with the best knee ice wrap knee heat wrap available.
Active Wrap Knee Hot/Cold Wrap Features:
- Provides cold therapy for acute injuries or heat therapy to treat pain and stiffness.
- Includes two large ice packs (9" x 6" gels) inside their own nylon pouches.
- Hot/cold knee wrap design allows the hot and cold packs to be adjusted and positioned anywhere inside the wrap.
- Plushprene wrap secures around the knee for support and insulates the hot or cold underneath.
- Lasts up to 30 minutes safely without causing heat or cold burns.
- Freezer and microwave safe.
- Includes 2 large reusable heat and ice packs and a durable medical plush compress support.
- Comfortable and durable enough for repeated daily usage.
- Provides mild support like a knee brace.
- Completely washable and built to last.
- Full one year warranty.
Sensitive skin individuals and/or elderly patients should opt to ice with a thin paper towel or fabric between skin and the pouch. Also if you are icing an area that is typically leaner on skin, muscle, or fat tissue, use additional caution and take care not to lean your body weight against the pack during use for prolonged periods of time.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A4466
The ActiveWrap Knee is indicated for the treatment of:
- Patellofemoral pain.
- Knee sprains, strains.
- Chronic swelling.
- Recovery following arthroscopic surgery.
- Sizing chart
- Hot/cold therapy wrap features a unique lightweight non-migrating gel with a specially formulated non-toxic thermal additive designed to prevent the gel from "pooling" and "pushing" away from the injured site. This unique composition is vacuum sealed in a sturdy 8.5mil PE/Nylon covering and slipped into the washable nylon pouch for years of use.
- Latex free.
- Dimensions: 14" H x 10.5" W x 21" L (SM/MD), 16" H x 11" W x 27" L (LG/XL).
- Strap Width: 3".
- Weight: 2 lbs (SM/MD), 2.2 lbs (LG/XL).
- Hot/Cold Pack Dimensions: 7" width x 10" height.
Cold Therapy Instructions:
Place the individual gel packs in the freezer for 1 hour before using them. Then ice for a typical 15-20 minute period of time.
Heat Therapy Instructions:
Remove the gel packs from their individual nylon sleeves and immerse them in a water filled container that's microwave safe. Microwave for 1-2 minutes. Remove it from the water and insert it into its ActiveWrap knee nylon sleeve. Set the power to a high setting and heat according to the schedule below:
- 1200: 30 seconds.
- 800: 40 seconds.
- 600: 45 seconds.
- Doesn't fit my knee
- Can now use heat or ice on knee
- Provides heat or ice for knee pain
- Very helpful for my arthritis
- Best Ice Wrap Around!
- Helped my knee strain heal
Q&A for ActiveWrap Knee Hot/Cold Wrap
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an ActiveWrap Authorized Dealer Site
ActiveWrap believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ActiveWrap product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ActiveWrap collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ActiveWrap product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ActiveWrap therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ActiveWrap item through any website, unless it is an authorized ActiveWrap dealer.
We are a ActiveWrap Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ActiveWrap warranty. Others do not offer the original ActiveWrap warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ActiveWrap takes great care to ensure that all ActiveWrap authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ActiveWrap purchasers.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $19.95