The Activewrap Knee Cold/Hot Wrap provides an all-in-one heat, ice, and compress therapy design for knee pain relief. Gone is the need to pillage your freezer for every available rock solid ice cube, just to get one treatment that will most likely wind up leaking all over your house. The ActiveWrap Knee Wrap includes two large reusable 9" x 6" gel inserts packed inside their own nylon covers that can be velcroed anywhere inside the plush compress knee wrap for more precise treatment. The gelatinous material is specifically formulated to not push away from the point of contact like a typical drugstore knee heat & ice wraps.
Activewrap knee heat pack/ice pack reusable inserts are vacuum packed for durability, and can be repeatedly microwaved or re-frozen without splitting or cracking. The ActiveWrap Knee Ice Wrap has been designed to help deliver a reusable, no mess, therapy experience. It features a pair of 3 inch wide straps easy fastening. The Active wrap Knee product remains cold past twenty minutes and is designed to maintain a more consistent temperature between 40-50 degrees compared to heat/ice wraps made from chemical formulated gels. You can now choose from our base 2 pack model or 3 pack systems. Small/Medium and Large/X-Large. The small/medium wrap will fit a thigh under 18" and will fit most youth. The large/X-large is for thighs over 18" and fits most adults. It's your body, ice knees with the best knee ice wrap knee heat wrap available.
Active Wrap Knee Hot/Cold Wrap Features:
- Provides cold therapy for acute injuries or heat therapy to treat pain and stiffness.
- Includes two large ice packs (9" x 6" gels) inside their own nylon pouches.
- Hot/cold knee wrap design allows the hot and cold packs to be adjusted and positioned anywhere inside the wrap.
- Plushprene wrap secures around the knee for support and insulates the hot or cold underneath.
- Lasts up to 30 minutes safely without causing heat or cold burns.
- Freezer and microwave safe.
- Includes 2 large reusable heat and ice packs and a durable medical plush compress support.
- Comfortable and durable enough for repeated daily usage.
- Provides mild support like a knee brace.
- Completely washable and built to last.
- Full one year warranty.
Sensitive skin individuals and/or elderly patients should opt to ice with a thin paper towel or fabric between skin and the pouch. Also if you are icing an area that is typically leaner on skin, muscle, or fat tissue, use additional caution and take care not to lean your body weight against the pack during use for prolonged periods of time.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A4466