The Active Ice Soft Back Wrap has been developed to provide effective cold for back injuries that lasts longer than ordinary gel wraps. The product features a double gel pack with two 5" x 9" gel inserts with a unique design. Interspersed evenly throughout the gelatinous material are 1" enclosed water cells that freeze when stored inside your freezer. The cells form into ice pockets that resupply the gelatinous material with additional cold past a half an hour of use. The Active Ice Soft Back Wrap's linen pouch holds the gel insert in place and provides an effective barrier between the skin and the gel to prevent frostbite from occuring. Velcro closures secure the product around your waist and stretch to accommodate most waist sizes. The wrap is ideal for treating back strains/sprains, herniated discs, radiating low back pain, recovery following back surgery, and more.
Active Ice Soft Back Wrap Features:
- Gel insert features a combination of gelatinous material and ice cells to maintain cold longer.
- Can be ordered with one (standard) or with two gels (even better) for easier treatment.
- Stays cold past a half an hour.
- Neoprene outer wrap measures 11" x 46" to fit most waist circumferences easily.
- Contains one 8" x 11" insert housed inside a linen pouch to protect against frostbite.
- Will not break down or turn brittle with heavy daily use.