Active Ice Soft Knee combines ice cells and a unique gel composition for cold that last longer than an hour.
The wrap provides effective cold therapy that molds easily to the contours of your knee. It comes with two 12" x 5" non-toxic gels that freeze yet remain pliable in stead of turning hard for ease of use. A compression sleeve with a linen lining is included which prevents the gel from causing a freezer burn, and insulates the cold around your knee for more effective treatment. Elastic straps on the outside keep it firmly in place and are durable enough for daily use. The Active Ice Soft Knee Wrap provides deep penetrating cold for knee sprains/strains, ligament injuries, and recovery after knee surgery.
Active Ice Soft Knee Features:
- Insert stays cold up to an hour yet pliable.
- Comes with two large 12" x 5" non-toxic gels (Double Gel Pack)
- Linen liner inside prevents the gels from causing a freezer burn.
- Durable compression sleeve is design ed for daily use.
- Fits right and left sides.
- 12"x13" size can be worn on knee, thigh or calf.
- Order in quantity of one or by the case for clinics/hospitals.
- Editors note: If you're tired of ice packs that don't stay cold then this is worth a try. We like this product for two reasons - 1) It truly stays cold longer than anything we've tested yet, without it turning hard and brittle. 2) It's proudly made here in the USA (Oklahoma) instead of overseas.
The Active Ice Soft Knee can be used for:
- Musculoskeletal injuries requiring cold therapy.
- Post-operative care
- Sizing chart
Soft Knee Directions for Use:
- Gel pack(s) should be placed in freezer for a minimum of two hours in freezer before using. Make sure to install the gels inside the linen pouch prior to use. Apply only soft compression. If you're icing against the skin, remove after 20 minutes, or as directed by your medical practitioner.
- Just bought two
- Five stars, stays cold
- Love this ice pack, was given one by my knee doctor.
- Excellent value
- Excellent product
- Excellent product
Q&A for Active Ice Soft Knee
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Active Ice Authorized Dealer Site
Active Ice believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Active Ice brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Active Ice collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Active Ice product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Active Ice therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Active Ice item through any website, unless it is an authorized Active Ice dealer.
We are a Active Ice Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active Ice warranty. Others do not offer the original Active Ice warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Active Ice takes great care to ensure that all Active Ice authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Active Ice purchasers.