The Active Ice Soft Foot Wrap delivers effective cold and adjustable compression for all types of foot and ankle injuries. The wrap features one set or two sets of 6" x 12" gels designed to supply constant cold circumferentially around both your forefoot and ankle joint. The gels last up to one hour and feature 1" ice inserts interspersed throughout which helps maintain an even temperature throughout the gel. They remain cold longer than typical gels and can be stored inside your freezer for repeated use. The Active Ice Soft Foot Wrap features lined pockets that hold the gel inserts in place and prevent freezer burns from occurring. It's ideally suited for treating ankle sprains, syndesmosis sprains (high ankle sprains), forefoot injuries, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, achilles tendonitis, and much more. For an ice wrap that delivers long lasting cold from combining both gel with actual ice inserts, the Active Ice Soft Foot Wrap is a great choice for anyone looking for a fully adjustable design that fits every size individual.
Active Ice Soft Foot Wrap Features:
- Combines gel and actual ice pocket inserts to stay colder than regular all gel wraps.
- One size fits all design.
- Lined pockets hold the actual gels in place and prevent freezer burns.
- Available with two gels (included) or four (extra charge for two additional gels) inserts.
- Fits right and left sides.