The Cold One Wrist Wrap provides complete icing and compression to treat injuries and ailments of the hand/wrist. The ice wrap features refreezable gels that effectively mold to all of the bony contours for effective cold/compression compared to larger more cumbersome general purpose cold wrap models. The neoprene acts to further enhance the insulation properties of the wrap thus enhancing the penetration of the cold deep into all sides of the elbow joint. The wrap is a one size fits all design and is made to fit both children and adults. The Cold One Wrist Wrap can be worn two different ways on the hand and wrist to treat common wrist sprains and wrist strains and to provide immediate relief and reduce recovery time from carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, and surgical operations. The gels are covered with a piece of rubberized linen for skin protection, and deliver cold to the area for 20-30 minutes before needing to be re-frozen again. The Cold One Hand/Wrist Ice Wrap is specifically designed to not cause a cryo burn which is often times caused by chemical gel based wraps designed to remain colder for much longer periods of time. The wrap should be used 3x/day to produce effective relief of pain - simply place the wrap back in the freezer for 40 minutes to get cold again.
Cold One Wrist Wrap Features:
- Universal size - One size fits all design.
- Pocket size gels mold to every contour of your wrist joint.
- Designed to apply cold to every side of the wrist and hand.
- Neoprene design insulates the cold for deeper penetration.
- Remains cold for 20-30 minutes without any risk of causing a cryo burn.
- Perfect for rehabilitation, sports injuries, and post surgical use.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Fits right and left sides.
Shop the complete line of Cold One