The TruLife L.A. Wire Frame Cervical Orthosis, is a cool, lightweight device that offers easy adjustability and is comfortable to wear due to its bendable wire frame front. It can be easily molded to fit both short and tall size necks easily and has an open design for maximum breathability. The wire is padded with plastizote for all-day comfort even for patients with skin sensitivities. The L.A. Wire Frame cervical collar product is very lightweight and can be worn on top of clothing as shown for a low profile look. The orthosis has a comfortable foam covering that can be hand washed easily for proper hygiene. Patients and physicians appreciate how the LA Wire Frame is able to provide excellent immobilization of the cervical spine with a contoured design that's comfortable for all-day wear especially in hot, humid environments. It can be used for whiplash injuries, spinal stenosis, cervical radiculopathy, and more.
Trulife LA Wireframe Cervical Collar/Orthosis Features:
- Controls flexion and extension.
- Adjusts to any height and shape.
- Unique plastizote lined anterior is fully padded in front for maximum comfort.
- Washable foam padding wicks away moisture.
- Washable liner included.
- Aluminum frame can be easily bent and contoured for a custom fit.
- Rear plastic occipital panel measures 6"x7" and is contoured/plush padded for all-day comfort.
- Perfect for long term use; Nylon plush laminated foam pad can be replaced if necessary.
- Easy application - Single 1 1/2" hook and loop closure adheres to lateral pads for easy fitting in seconds.
- Color: Black.
- Available in two sizes - see sizing chart tab.