The TruLife L.A. Wire Frame Cervical Orthosis, is a cool, lightweight device that offers easy adjustability and is comfortable to wear due to its bendable wire frame front. It can be easily molded to fit both short and tall size necks easily and has an open design for maximum breathability. The wire is padded with plastizote for all day comfort even for patients with skin sensitivities. The L.A. Wire Frame cervical collar product is very lightweight and can be worn on top of clothing as shown for a low profile look. The orthosis has a comfortable foam covering that can be hand washed easily for proper hygiene. Patients and physicians appreciate how the LA Wire Frame is able to provide excellent immobilization of the cervical spine with a contoured design that's comfortable for all day wear especially in hot, humid environments. It can be used for whiplash injuries, spinal stenosis, cervical radiculopthy, and more.
Trulife LA Wireframe Cervical Collar/Orthosis Features:
- Controls flexion and extension.
- Adjusts to any height and shape.
- Unique plastizote lined anterior is fully padded in front for maximum comfort.
- Washable foam padding wicks away moisture.
- Washable liner included.
- Aluminum frame can be easily bent and contoured for a custom fit.
- Rear plastic occipital panel measures 6"x7" and is contoured / plush padded for all day comfort.
- Perfect for long term use; Nylon plush laminated foam pad can be replaced if necessary.
- Easy application - Single 1 1/2" hook and loop closure adheres to lateral pads for easy fitting in secnds.
- Available in two sizes - see sizing chart tab.
The LA Wireframe Cervical Collar/Orthosis is often used to treat:
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Cervical stenosis.
- Cervical radiculopathy.
- Whiplash injuries.
- Sizing chart
- Plastizote covered aluminum wire design for all day comfort with effective support.
- I really like this collar
- Very easy brace to use
Q&A for TruLife L.A. Wire Frame Cervical Collar/Orthosis
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a TruLife Authorized Dealer Site
TruLife believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a TruLife product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest TruLife collection and ensure you are getting a genuine TruLife product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
TruLife therefore recommends that you do not purchase a TruLife item through any website, unless it is an authorized TruLife dealer.
We are a TruLife Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the TruLife warranty. Others do not offer the original TruLife warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
TruLife takes great care to ensure that all TruLife authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to TruLife purchasers.