The Thermoskin Plantar FXT is the ideal night splint alternative to treat plantar pain caused by plantar fasciitis. The Plantar FXT features a low profile, comfortable design that pulls the toes back comfortably to provide an effective stretch on the plantar fascia. The adjustable straps in front provides a customized stretch while the velcro closure around the top of the leg provides a comfortable fit. The user friendly design is easy to wear and can be worn during both the day and night time for more continuous treatment. The liner features Trioxon® material which raises the subcutaneous skin temperature by 2-3 °F to provide effective heat therapy and encourage blood flow to injured tissues near the heel. The Trioxon® lining draws perspiration away from the skin for enhanced wearing comfort.
ThermoSkin Plantar FXT Features:
- Low profile, comfortable design.
- Comfortably pulls the toes back for a comfortable stretch.
- Made of Thermoskin's patented Trioxon material.
- Increases skin temperature 2-3 degrees enhancing thermal effects and increasing blood flow to tissues.
- Adjustable velcro strap in front customizes the degree of dorsiflexion stretch.
- Extremely user friendly and easy to use.
- Non-slip rubber sole for safety.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Six FXT plantar sizes; See our sizing chart tab for important measurement guidelines.
The Thermoskin Plantar FXT night brace may be used to treat
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Achilles tendonitis.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure according to men's and women's shoe size.
- Trioxon liner material increases skin temperature and provides snug fit to support ankle. Rubberized sole bottom for traction safety.
- Very good stretch
At first I bought a sock splint. It's the same idea as the thermoskin one, but has a knee-high nylon sock design. I didn't like it at all. It was extremely tight, like I was wearing a nylon knee-high product to sleep in each night. Then I decided to give the thermoskin product a try.
I am very pleased about the results. Wearing the splint each night made a huge difference and helped the foot plantar faciitis condition heal; It reduced the pain immensely. I also used shoes that provide exceptional arch support or tried using orthotic additions inside all of my shoes and outdoor sandals.
My only negative for the product is that the thermoskin material is warmth enough to actaually make my foot sweat. I have to remove it on some nights because my foot becomes damp and uncomfortable. I know that keeping the muscles warm is good from a healing standpoint, but I think if the product were lighter, or had a sock-like material, it might be even better tolerated.
This product has helped heal my plantar fasciitis. It has afforded me plenty of relief which has made me not want to stop using it. I would not hesitate to buy this plantar thermoskin again.
- Love My Plantar FXT
- Plantar fix
Q&A for Thermoskin Plantar FXT Night Splint
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question