Saunders Lumbar Traction Device
The Saunders Lumbar HomeTrac is the first home pneumatic traction device specifically designed to deliver up to 200 lbs force. Safety and comfort are ensured with a patented pneumatic pump, no-slip belts, and an easy-to-read force gauge. Designed to provide safe and effective traction & stretching to the lower back lumbar region. The device requires minimal assembly and is ready to use out of the case. Saunders Lumbar Traction provides a smooth and pull to separate your lumbar vertebrae and is easily adjustable. Saunders has made the harnesses easy to adjust for both patients and clinicians. Foam wedges for the head and legs are included to make application of traction more comfortable for the lumbar region.
Saunders Lumbar Traction Features:
- Safe - A proven alternative to surgery for some patients.
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times.
- Effective - A cost effective option to continuous clinical care.
- Actively moving treatment surface ensures efficient application of traction.
- Easy to Use - A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction.
- Non-slip harness incorporate belt-organizers for quick set-up.
- Friction-free surface ensures smooth motion.
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied.
- Split table design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment.
- Patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance.
- Comes complete; no assembly required.
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple "click in place" mechanism.
- Part number: 199603.
- 90 day full manufacturer's warranty.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E1399