The Procare XcelTrax Air Ankle Walker helps provide support and comfort following trauma or post-operative procedure. The lightweight design and unique pre-shaped ergonomic frame help to modify the level of pressure on the injury at both the malleoli and lower leg. The soft nylon/foam liner has an integrated pump design making the pneumatic liner simple to inflate and adjust.
XCelTrax Air Ankle Walker Features:
- Provides support and comfort following moderate to severe foot and ankle sprains, stable foot fractures or post-operative procedures.
- Lightweight design and unique pre-shaped ergonomic frame help to modify level of pressure on the injury at both the malleoli and lower leg.
- Soft nylon and foam liner ensures added cushioning and shock reduction while walking.
- Integrated pump design allows pneumatic liner to inflate and adjust easily.
- Universal fit.
- May be worn on either the left or right foot.
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large - See sizing chart.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4361
The XcelTrax Air Ankle Walker may be used to treat:
- Moderate to severe foot and ankle sprains.
- Stable foot fractures.
- Post-operative procedures.
- Sizing chart
Based on shoe size.
Men Women Size 2 - 4 3.5 - 5.5 X-Small 4.5 - 7 6 - 8 Small 7.5 - 10.5 8.5 - 11.5 Medium 10.5 - 12.5 11.5 - 13.5 Large 12.5 + 13.5 + X-Large
- Bought From Amazon - Big Mistake
- helped alot
- Son needed this overnight
- Less than my orthopedic doctor's office wanted
- Not defective like at Amazon
- Works well
DME-Direct is a ProCare Authorized Dealer Site
ProCare believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ProCare product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ProCare collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ProCare product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ProCare therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ProCare item through any website, unless it is an authorized ProCare dealer.
We are a ProCare Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ProCare warranty. Others do not offer the original ProCare warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ProCare takes great care to ensure that all ProCare authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ProCare purchasers.