The Procare XcelTrax Air Ankle Walker helps provide support and comfort following trauma or post-operative procedure. The lightweight design and unique pre-shaped ergonomic frame help to modify the level of pressure on the injury at both the malleoli and lower leg. The soft nylon/foam liner has an integrated pump design making the pneumatic liner simple to inflate and adjust.
XCelTrax Air Ankle Walker Features:
- Provides support and comfort following moderate to severe foot and ankle sprains, stable foot fractures or post-operative procedures.
- Lightweight design and unique pre-shaped ergonomic frame help to modify level of pressure on the injury at both the malleoli and lower leg.
- Soft nylon and foam liner ensures added cushioning and shock reduction while walking.
- Integrated pump design allows pneumatic liner to inflate and adjust easily.
- Universal fit.
- May be worn on either the left or right foot.
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large - See sizing chart.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4361