The Procare XcelTrax Tall Walker is designed for support and comfort following trauma or post-operative procedure. Lightweight, sturdy design with anatomically shaped uprights that help to facilitate a better fit. Integrated strapping to aid in full circumferential support and compression. The cushioned inner/outer soles help to absorb shock upon heel strike. The universal fit allows the ProCare XcelTrax Air Tall Walker Brace / Walking Boot to be worn on either the left or right foot.
Procare XcelTrax Tall Walker Features:
- Provides support and comfort after moderate to severe foot and ankle sprains, stable foot fractures or post-operative procedures.
- Lightweight design and unique pre-shaped ergonomic frame helps modify the level of pressure on the injury at both the malleoli and lower leg.
- Soft nylon and foam liner provides additional cushioning and absorbs shock from walking.
- Universal fit:
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large - See sizing chart.
- ProCare XcelTrax Tall Walker Brace / Walking Boot may be worn on left or right foot.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4387