The MedSpec Vector Abducted Shoulder Sling provides comfortable support and immobilization at the side of your body. The brace features a moisture wicking liner material to keep you cool inside. The abduction forearm pillow places your shoulder in 15 degrees of abduction for support and reduce tension on the rotator cuff. The shoulder strap is well padded and fully adjustable compared to other similar products. It can be detached from the forearm pad with its hook and loop closure strip for use as a general sling as your recovery improves. The MedSpec Vector Abducted Shoulder Sling can be used after arthroscopic cuff repairs, debridements, Bankart repairs, dislocations/subluxations, and other types of acute injuries. Patients appreciate its use of breathable materials while physicians endorse its US manufacturing quality and attention to detail as being second to none. The MedSpec Vector Abducted Shoulder brace helps to ensure the right blend of comfort and protection for any shoulder recovery
MedSpec Vector Abducted Shoulder Sling Features:
- Offers superior comfort and stability for the shoulder while providing immobilization.
- Provides 15 degrees of abduction for the shoulder joint.
- Moisture wicking materials for enhanced comfort.
- Fully adjustable straps provide a perfect fit.
- Right/left specific.
- Available in three sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3670.