The Ovation Medical Motion-Pro Ankle Brace combines a foot orthotic with upright stirrup components to provide superior foot and ankle control. Easy to apply, the Motion-Pro adjusts quickly for easy application and can be used with most types of shoes. The stirrup components, along with the thin posterior shell, work together to prevent inversion/eversion while allowing unrestricted up and down motion in the sagital plane. It's suitable for athletic sports, early PTTD, and ankle tendonitis.
Ovation Medical Motion-Pro Ankle Brace Features:
- Provides control of the first ray, midtarsal and subtalar ankle joint.
- Limits calcaneal inversion/eversion movement.
- Allows for pure, unrestricted sagittal ankle motion.
- Thin posterior plastic shell allows for optimal comfort.
- Fits inside all shoes.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart ab for measurement guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1906