The Ovation Medical Motion-Pro Ankle Brace combines a foot orthotic with upright stirrup components to provide superior foot and ankle control. Easy to apply, the Motion-Pro adjusts quickly for easy application and can be used with most types of shoes. The stirrup components, along with the thin posterior shell, work together to prevent inversion/eversion while allowing unrestricted up and down motion in the sagital plane. It's suitable for athletic sports, early PTTD, and ankle tendonitis.
Ovation Medical Motion-Pro Ankle Brace Features:
- Provides control of the first ray, midtarsal and subtalar ankle joint.
- Limits calcaneal inversion/eversion movement.
- Allows for pure, unrestricted sagittal ankle motion.
- Thin posterior plastic shell allows for optimal comfort.
- Fits inside all shoes.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart ab for measurement guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1906
The Ovation Medical Motion-Pro Ankle Brace may be used for:
- Athletic sports use.
- Early treatment of early phase PTTD.
- Achilles tendonopathy/ tendonitis.
- Sports applications.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure ankle diagonally over the base of the heel and across the ankle bone for the correct size.
Motion-Pro Ankle Brace Sizes:
Right Part#s Left Part#s Size Ankle Circumference 24002 23002 XS 12"-13" 24003 23003 Small 13"-14" 24005 23005 Medium 14"-15" 24007 23007 Large 15"-16" 24008 23008 XL 16"-17"
- Foam padded liner material.
- Just like a ritchie brace
- Using it for softball
- Helped my arthritic ankle