The Ossur Spectra Wrist Brace is designed to immobilize the wrist in a neutral position for injury support. Its single-pull lacing closure system makes it easier to apply than a traditional wrist brace, meeting the needs of patients with arthritis and limited hand dexterity. The adjustable stay and lace-up design promote ease of use and all day comfort for patients.
Ossur Spectra Wrist Brace Features:
- Single-pull lace closure enables easy application.
- Removable/adjustable palmar stay provides adjustability of immobilization angle.
- Adjustable webspace strap allows size adjustment for increased comfort.
- Wicking liner moves moisture away from the skin for increased comfort.
- Suede soft good material is durable and breathable.
- Right and left specific.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3908
The Ossur Spectra Wrist Brace may be used to treat:
- Carpal tunnel pain.
- Mild to moderate injuries to the wrist/hand.
- Arthritis. Support for post-cast healing.
- Sizing chart
Size Chart:Measure the circumference around the wrist for the correct size.
Left# Right# Size Wrist Circ. 6602210 6602315 XSmall up to 5.5" 6602422 6602535 Small 5.5 - 6.25" 6602624 6602734 Medium 6.25 - 7" 6602755 6602793 Large 7 - 7.75" 6602826 6602932 XLarge 7.75 - 8.5"
Spectra Wrist Brace Specs:
Lacer design for easy, single-hand application.
Adjustable webspace strap accommodates to different hand sizes.
Removable palmar stay can be adjusted to create the desired angle for immobilization.
Suede material is soft and comfortable against the skin.
Q&A for Ossur Spectra Wrist Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question