The Ossur Rebound Air Walker Short provides stabilization and comfort for lower leg and foot injuries. An integrated air pump in front provides easy inflation/deflation and compression to help reduce swelling. The shell's Flex-Edge design offers immobilization and compression while reducing pressure spots from forming around the achilles and heel areas that can cause irritation. The rubber EVA rocker bottom sole absorbs impact to the heel for greater comfort. The straps around the front -sides allow for easy adjusting and removal. The Rebound Air Walker Low Top delivers the right combination of protection, support, and comfort for injury healing.
Ossur Rebound Air Walker Short Features:
- Integrated air pump provides easy inflation/deflation and consistent compression.
- Linked medial and lateral air bladders provide superior compression.
- Cradles the Achille tendon and holds the heel correctly in place.
- Ventilated walker boot shell design for improved comfort.
- Moisture-wicking liner material keeps skin dry for greater patient comfort.
- Flex Edge™ overmolding shell design contours to the anatomy and relieves pressure points.
- Trimmable front semi soft toe bumper for added protection.
- EVA heel region for full shock absorption.
- Rocker bottom sole for easy ambulation.
- Fits both right and left sides - easy application and usage.
- Available in five sizes - See our sizing chart tab above for important measurement information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360