The Ossur Premium Shoulder Immobilizer provides effective immobilization and support for both the shoulder and arm across the front of the body. It fits both the right and left shoulders, and has velcro straps that easily adjusts during fitting. The shoulder strap and wrist strap are fully adjustable for providing a comfortable fit. The Ossur Premium Shoulder Immobilizer is well suited for immobilization for an acute injury such as rotator cuff tears and shoulder dislocations or for chronic long term injuries as well. Buy you Ossur shoulder immobilizer from DME-Direct today!
Ossur Premium Shoulder Immobilizer Features:
- Comfortable fit for the shoulder complex.
- Features hook and loop straps for easy adjusting.
- Maintains the shoulder & arm in a protected position for immobilization and support.
- Universal - One size design.
- Fits right and left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3651.
The Ossur Premium Shoulder Immobilizer is commonly used to treat:
- Acute shoulder injuries.
- Rotator cuff tears.
- Shoulder dislocations and subluxations.
- Neurological injuries resulting in disuse atrophy.
- Sizing chart
Size Chart: One size fits all.
Breathable materials used for greater comfort.
Q&A for Ossur Premium Shoulder Immobilizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question