The Ossur Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar features a large trachea opening and maintains neutral alignment to limit cervical spine movement. The rigid foam anterior and posterior halves work together to provide range of motion restriction and reduce occipital pressure effectively. The Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar is made from Plastazote foam material for water resistant comfort and can be customized according to each individual patient's neck height.
Ossur Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar Features:
- Made from water-resistant, hypoallergenic Plastazoat® foam that molds to the contours of your neck.
- Large trachea opening allows instant access for carotid monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
- Water-resistant: can withstand bathing and aqua therapy sessions.
- Plastic reinforced for enhanced support and motion restriction.
- Chin support is pliable for better breathing and comfort.
- Hook and loop straps on the sides ensure easy fitting in seconds.
- Translucent for use in x-ray, CT, and MRI machines.
- Latex-free - reduces chances for skin irritation.
- Available in seven sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0120
The Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar provides effective immobilization for treating:
- Immobilization after trauma or surgery.
- Spinal Stenosis.
- Degenerative cervical spine disorders.
- Sizing chart
Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar Part# Height Size Circ. PHP-TI 1.25" Infant 6-8" PHP-TP 1.75" Pediatric 8-11" PHP-T2XS 2.25" XSmall Up to 10" PHP-TxS See footnote Small 10-13" PHP-TxM See footnote Medium 13-16" PHP-TxL See footnote Large 16-19" PHP-TxXL See footnote XLarge 19" up x = 2 (2.25" height); 3 (3.25" height); 4 (4.25" height); or 5 (5.25" height)
- Latex-free foam material with reinforced plastic for effective cervical spine immobilization.
- Non-toxic, hypoallergenic material used in construction.
- kept me at work
Q&A for Ossur Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question