The Aspen Vista Collar improves patient care while saving time, money and storage space. The Vista collar features innovative height-adjusting technology that easily adjusts the height of the collar to fit every size patient - the Vista is really six collars in one.
The Aspen Vista Collar is every bit as comfortable to wear as it is supportive for limiting cervical spine flexion, extension, and rotation. The removable cotton pads wick moisture from the patient's skin and front panel flex tabs help distribute pressure evenly for superior comfort and improved patient outcomes. The large tracheal opening in front provides easy access to airway management and other essential procedures.
Aspen Vista Collar Features:
- Dial Height Adjustment - Easy height adjustment with a simple twist of a button - fits properly in seconds.
- Simplified Inventory - Six sizes in one collar, the Vista collar eliminates the need of storing multiple sizes and eliminates SKUs.
- Large Access Window - Allows for easy access to the patient's neck in the front.
- Promotes Healthy Skin Care - Proven cotton-lined pads support proper skin care by reducing patient contact points in the occipital area.
- Effectively Limits Motion - Front and back panels stabilize the cervical area and provides motion restriction in all directions.
- Comfortable - Ideal for all-day use.
- One Size Fits All Design - For reducing storage and inventory costs.
Options: Replacement Pads (984020) are available for purchase to extend the life of your c-collar.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0172
The Aspen Vista® collar can be used to provide immobilization for the following:
- Traumatic cervical injuries.
- severe strains/sprains.
- Cervical disc herniation.
- Severe radiculopathy.
- Sizing chart
The Vista® is a latex-free cervical collar neck support for individuals with skin sensitivities. The polyurethane padding enhances patient comfort and wicks moisture away from the skin while distributing pressure evenly for comfort. The dial height adjustment knob in the front eliminates the time consuming process of choosing the correct size and adjusts the collar to one of six different height settings.
- neck brace
- Good Collar
- Better than my last neck brace
- Great product.
- Great brace
I recommend it. Thanks, Don
- Excellent Brace
Q&A for Aspen Vista Cervical Collar Adjustable Neck Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Aspen Medical Products Authorized Dealer Site
Aspen believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Aspen product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aspen collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aspen product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aspen therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Aspen item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aspen dealer.
We are an Aspen Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aspen Medical Products warranty. Others do not offer the original Aspen warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aspen takes great care to ensure that all Aspen authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aspen purchasers.