The Ossur Form Fit Wrist Brace with Thumb Spicais designed to restrict wrist and thumb motion. It provides immobilization and protection for patients suffering from tendonitis (e.g. DeQuervain’s Tendonitis), select soft tissue injuries – including mild to moderate sprains and strains and Gamekeeper’s Thumb –, as well as for post-cast healing. The lightweight, breathable material and contour fit make this comfortable product an excellent choice.
Ossur Form Fit Wrist Brace with Thumb Spica Features:
- Patented 3-dimensional molding technology for a contoured fit.
- Durable enough for long-term immobilization..
- Velcro contact closure straps for a comfortable fit.
- Customizable stays - radial (thumb side) and palmar (palm side).
- Soft, lycra-lined breathable material.
- Available in a 6" and 8" lengths.
- Variable padding thickness in strategic locations for exceptional comfort and fit
- Right and left specific.
- Optional hot/cold gel insert available - see Related Products.
- Available in five sizes (XS available in 8" only) - please see sizing chart tab for important measurement guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3807
The Ossur Form Fit Thumb Spica Splintmay be used to treat:
- Gamekeeper's Thumb.
- DeQuervain's tendinitis.
- Select scaphoid injuries.
- Post cast healing.
- Blackberry Thumb.
- Overuse Syndrome & soft tissue injuries.
- Sizing chart
Measure wrist circumference for the correct size
- Features three dimensional over molding technology - will not have any hard, rough edges.
- Aluminum material used in the stays.
- really supports my wrist and thumb
- Ossur FormFit Thumb Spica - 8"
- Very happy with prodcut and experience
- Excellent Thumb Stabilizer
- Overall the product does work.
- Black berry thumb
Q&A for Ossur Form Fit Thumb Spica
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question