The Ossur Multifunctional Knee Brace features a unique three-dimensional molding technology that provides an enhanced fit around any size leg. Its contoured design controls bunching and irritation behind the back of the knee for exceptional comfort during long periods of use. The Multi-functional knee brace is designed to provide proper support for ligament injuries and comes with quick, adjustable hinges able to control both flexion and extension of the knee. Side pull-tabs on the top make pulling the brace up into place a simple task. Circumferential straps above and below provide additional compression ensuring the product stays in place. The product has adjustable range of motion hinges for adjusting both the amount of bending and straightening at the knee joint. The Ossur Multifunctional knee brace can be used for rehab after an injury or for general knee protection with athletic activities.
Ossur Formfit Multifunctional Knee Brace Features:
- Provides exceptional support and comfort for mild to moderate ligament sprains and meniscus injuries at an affordable cost.
- Adjustable flexion an extension range of motion hinges are simple to adjust.
- Built-in soft cushioned liner offers unequaled comfort.
- Accordion molding in the back of the knee (popliteal region) eliminates bunching for enhanced comfort.
- Fully integrated one-piece design for a supportive fit.
- Cost effective compared to other off the shelf functional knee brace varieties.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes to fit every size individual - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1820.
- ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL grade I/II sprains
- Mensicus tears.
- Sizing chart
- Standard neoprene material used in the product's construction.
- Aluminum material used in the range of motion hinge bar design.
Q&A for Ossur Formfit Multifunctional Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question