The Form Fit Neoprene Knee Sleeve features a unique accordion design that enhances comfort around the knee. The The open or closed patella design provides support and comfort as required. It stays in place better and the unique design in the rear reduces slippage down the leg. The FormFit neoprene knee sleeve comes in an open or closed patella design, with a donut or U-shaped buttress, and is available in 1/8” or 1/4” neoprene. It's well suited for providing mild support and compression for knee strains, arthritis, and injuries requiring light protection. The Form Fit neoprene knee sleeve provides effective support, mild compression, and mild patella support at an economical price.
Ossur Form Fit Neoprene Knee Sleeve Features:
- Unique accordion design enhances comfort.
- Open or closed patella.
- Available in 1/8" or 1/4" neoprene.
- Seamless behind the knee for comfort.
- Available in four different versions: Patella Cutout (hole in the front for the kneecap), Closed Patella with the material left in front over the kneecap, with Donut Buttress or with U-Shaped Buttress for added patella control.
- Comfortable for daily wear and mild athletic use.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes to fit every size knee.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1800
The Ossur Form Fit Neoprene Knee Sleeve may be used to treat:
- Mild strains/sprains.
- Sizing chart
- Standard neoprene material used in the product's construction.
- Amazing customer service!
- Great support