The Ossur Equalizer Low Top Walker is the premier short walker by Ossur. Very few companies can match the comfort and lightweight features of the Equalizer Low Top Walker. Used by orthopedists, podiatrists and physical therapists post-surgery and during rehabilitation following trauma and injury of the leg/ankle/foot. The Equalizer Low Top walking boot lightweight design fits each patient's anatomy ensuring a low-profile, comfortable fit. Well suited for soft tissue injuries of the foot/ankle, stable fractures of the midtarsal and metatarsals.
Ossur Equalizer Low Top Walker Features:
- Contoured strut design provides ankle comfort and accommodates bandages and dressing with ease.
- Rocker bottom sole ensures easier, more natural walking.
- Shock absorbing sole reduces impact for greater comfort with each step.
- Foam liner breathes and contains the foot and ankle.
- Side plastic struts keep the ankle/foot in a neutral, 90 degree position for proper healing.
- Non-pneumatic design.
- Equalizer Walker - Low Top version fits both right and left sides.
- Five sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large - see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement information.
- Color: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386
The Ossur Equalizer Low Top Walker version may be used to treat:
- Soft tissue foot and ankle injuries.
- Grade I ankle sprains.
- Stable fractures of the forefoot.
- Post-operative use.
- Trauma and Rehab.
- Sizing chart
Equalizer Walker - Low Top Version
Black# Size Men's Shoe Women's Shoe W0300 BLK XSmall 2 - 4.5 3.5 - 6 W0500BLK Small 4.5 - 7 6 - 8 W0700BLK Medium 7.5 - 10.5 8.5 - 11.5 W0900BLK Large 10.5 - 12.5 11.5 - 13.5 W1100BLK XLarge 12.5 + 13.5 +
- Rubberized tread sole for safety.
- Open cell foam liner for foot and lower leg comfort.
- Plastic shell for effective immobilization.
- Don't have to worry about inflation issues
- If you need a walking boot this is a good value
- Does exactly what it says
- FIve Stars
- Helped my recovery