The Ossur Equalizer Low Top Walker is the premier short walker by Ossur. Very few companies can match the comfort and lightweight features of the Equalizer Low Top Walker. Used by orthopedists, podiatrists and physical therapists post-surgery and during rehabilitation following trauma and injury of the leg/ankle/foot. The Equalizer Low Top walking boot lightweight design fits each patient's anatomy ensuring a low-profile, comfortable fit. Well suited for soft tissue injuries of the foot/ankle, stable fractures of the midtarsal and metatarsals.
Ossur Equalizer Low Top Walker Features:
- Contoured strut design provides ankle comfort and accommodates bandages and dressing with ease.
- Rocker bottom sole ensures easier, more natural walking.
- Shock absorbing sole reduces impact for greater comfort with each step.
- Foam liner breathes and contains the foot and ankle.
- Side plastic struts keep the ankle/foot in a neutral, 90 degree position for proper healing.
- Non-pneumatic design.
- Equalizer Walker - Low Top version fits both right and left sides.
- Five sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large - see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement information.
- Color: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386