The Ossur CTi PCL Standard Knee Brace OTSdelivers great protection in a lightweight carbon fiber product. The Standard model is suited for everyday use and most types of sports activity. The product comes with a semi-flexible gastroc plate that is held in place behind the calf using the existing calf straps. The addition of the gastroc plate helps reduce the degree of posterior laxity experienced by patients with PCL and or ACL/PCL deficiencies. The Ossur CTi PCL Standard OTS knee brace is an off-the-shelf version that's designed to provide a great fit right out of the box. It features a flexible padded subshell that molds to the shape of your thigh and lower leg for a perfect fit. Sensil padding is used on both the thigh and lower leg portion of the shell with grabs onto your leg with its silicone stensil pattern. It stays in place even with aggressive athletic use. The Ossur CTI OTS Standard PCL is a great choice for anyone needing a lightweight brace specifically designed for reducing the buckling and giving way sensations typically observed with PCL injuries. The product's Accutrac hinges are adjustable and can limit extension of the knee in 10 degree increments - they're simple to adjust in seconds.
Ossur CTi PCL Standard Knee Brace OTS Features:
- Anatomically-correct Accutrac hinges with extension stops mimic full knee joint range of motion while allowing adjustable limits to knee extension in 10 degree increments from 0-40 degrees.
- NEW STYLE: new matte finish; more streamlined hinge box design; new tibial sub shell; adjustable alligator clip design for the calf strap; Adjustable D-rings - can be placed on the inside or the outside of the frame for the perfect fit.
- CTi OTS PCL has a flexible subshell beneath the carbon fiber frame and an adjustable tibial strap for capturing the tibia and allowing hinge depth adjustments for a more customized fit.
- Proprietary Sensil padding features silicone stensiling which eliminates brace migration down the leg with all sport activities.
- Skin-friendly SensEdge overmolding on all injection-molded parts improves brace comfort and eliminates pressure points for an amazing fit.
- Total Support System - Designed to provide patients with PCL tear injuries, and PCL combined instabilities with greater knee stability.
- Interior buckles attach to the inside of the frame for a more lower profile, streamlined fit.
- Hand-laminated, carbon composite, rigid frame construction provides superior strength to weight ratio for a PCL brace.
- All non-corrosive materials- ideal for water sports.
- Suitable for low to high level sports and everyday activity.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845