Designed for maximum support and comfort, the Mueller Hg80 Hinged Knee Brace offers a Triaxial hinge design that properly tracks the knee joint producing near normal motion. The tibial containment system along with a secondary shell and patella buttress help support the leg and relieve pain while stabilizing the patella during activity. The upper and lower strapping system offers added compression to lock the brace in its proper position. The sleeve features Mueller's exclusive HydraCinn® fabric with an antimicrobial application to help you stay cool and dry. The moisture-wicking material provides better heat management and enhanced comfort for greater performance.
Mueller Hg80 Hinged Knee Brace Features:
- Hydracinn material provides support and comfort.
- Triaxial hinges provide maximum support, yet allow you to bend and flex your leg.
- Upper and lower strapping locks the brace in position.
- Hourglass design conforms to the shape of the leg.
- Silicone grip strips provide no-slip support.
- Tibial Containment System: shell, stabilizing patella buttress, and rear support strap help protect the leg.
- Mesh laundry bag included.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Hand wash with cool water, mild detergent. Air dry
- Four sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge - see sizing chart tab.
- Style: 5401. Hinged knee brace.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1810
- Knee strains and sprains.
- Prophylactic protection for any type of contact sport.
- Knee arthritis.
- Meniscus tears.
- Conditions requiring enhanced support of the limb.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure circumference around center of knee.
- Loosen all of the straps.
- Slide brace on.
- Position the kneecap just above buttress.
- Fasten large top and bottom areas behind knee.
- Secure upper and lower straps.
- Contains neoprene and natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions or skin irritations.
- 35% nylon, 25% polyester, 25% aluminum, 12% spandex, 3% silicon.
- Has held up great
- Five Stars
- Helps my hypermobile knees
- Gives me good freedom of movement
I've had mine for seven months, washing it by hand or machine almost daily. It's still in excellent condition.
The only problem I've had is that due to the rough and tumble nature of martial arts, the material covering the hinges has worn away somewhat and I've had to tape it up.
I'll be using only this brace until technology gets better. The price may be higher than the average brace but it's well worth it.
- Just not what I liked
- high quality
Q&A for Mueller Hg80 Hinged Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Mueller Authorized Dealer Site
Mueller believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Mueller brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Mueller collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Mueller product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Mueller therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Mueller item through any website, unless it is an authorized Mueller dealer.
We are a Mueller Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Mueller warranty. Others do not offer the original Mueller warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Mueller takes great care to ensure that all Mueller authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Mueller purchasers.