Millennial In-Motion Pro Crutches are large style underarm style crutch designed to reduce strain for greater comfort and mobility. In-Motion Pro Crutches feature ergonomically designed hand grips to reduce strain on the nerves to the wrist and a new polyurethane underarm cradle for greater comfort. The ergonomic handles fit comfortably in the palm and places the wrist in a more neutral position to reduce numbness and tingling in the fingersers and forearm areas. The spring loaded ends absorb and dampen impact energy which would normally be felt throughout the arms. Because the tips articulate with the ground for greater mobility, the In Motion Pro continuously provides control and stability while walking.
Millennial In Motion Pro Crutch Features:
- Spring Assist Technology - absorbs impact energy assisting user mobility.
- Helps maintain correct posture during walking; eliminates underarm jamming.
- Folding Crutch Design - folding design for easy travel and storage.
- Crutch Cradle - Reinforced neck and cradle for strength and increased weight usage.
- Ergonomic Crutch Handles - correct fit using slight downward angle.
- Aligns the bones in the arm and hand.
- Design eliminates pain and pressure on the carpal tunnel area.
- Articulating Tips - provides maximum contact with the floor for stability.
- Spring assist technology tip design reduces energy from impact.
- Large underarm cradle padded for comfort.
- Heavy duty construction supports up to 500 lbs.
- Collapses down to 21".
- Push-button telescoping for length adjustments.
- Sizes: Short 4'7" - 5'6", Tall 5'6" -6'6", X-Tall: 5'10" - 7'2". See sizing chart for fit help.
- Sold as a pair.
- Color: Charcoal Grey.
- 1 year warranty.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0117
- In Motion Pro crutches can be used with any lower extremity injury that requires the use of crutches for assistance.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart Guide:
- 1) Wear the shoes you will most commonly wear when using the crutches.
- 2) Stand in an upright posture and measure the distance from the floor to your underarm (armpit).
- 3) Using this measurement, look at the range of handle heights in the short and tall In-Motion Pro crutches listed below. Wherever your measurement falls is the crutch size you should use.
* In-Motion Pro Short (MWD6000): Floor to Underarm Cradle - 42.5” to 50.5” with 9 positions
* In-Motion Pro Tall (MWD6500): Floor to Underarm Cradle - 50” to 62.5” with 13 positions
* In-Motion Pro Extended Tall (MWD5600) : Floor to Underarm Cradle - 54” to 66” with 13 positions
Note: In-Motion Pro crutches are usually the most comfortable when placed snug to 1” below the underarm, creating a slight bend in the elbow and allowing the user to stand up straight Choose according to your height for the proper size:
- 5/5 stars Good ergonomic crutch
- Durable and comfortable
- Doctor recommended these
- Best crutches with springs
- Repeat purchase
- Very happy with crutches
I found Millennial crutches. Despite fears from my physical therapist, who knows how bad my balance is, I'm doing much better on Millennial crutches than the regular kind. They're easier under my arms. Even more importantly, they're much easier on my arthritic hands and wrists.
My PT and I were both worried about the "springyness" of them, given my balance issues; however, I find the spring makes it much easier for me to recover from a misstep and much less likely to make a misstep to begin with.
NOTE: I live about 40 miles away from the people who make and sell the crutches. Driving was out for a variety of reasons. When I saw what they were going to charge me in shipping, I hit their list of authorized dealers and looked for the web stores. I checked out several and opted for for DME-Direct. I'm very happy I did. Between shipping and DME-Direct's better price, I saved a lot. The shipping was ultra-fast and customer service helpful. I've passed on the URL to my physical therapist and my doctor.
I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't get electric red crutches, but I don't have to worry about charcoal crutches clashing with everything, plus I saved on the cost.
- Crutches work really well
- Not For Me
- Excellent Product
- Likes the crutches
- Tall Mans Crutch
Q&A for Millennial In Motion Pro Crutches
- From jag987
- Q: The 500lbs weight limit for the crutches, is that using both crutches? How much does one (1) in-motion crutch support? 250lbs weight limit with 1 crutch?
- A: It is a 500 lb weight limit using two crutches.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From jag987
DME-Direct is an Millennial Medical Authorized Dealer Site
Millennial Medical believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Millennial Medical product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Millennial Medical collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Millennial Medical product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Millennial Medical therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Millennial Medical item through any website, unless it is an authorized Millennial Medical dealer.
We are a Millennial Medical Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Millennial Medical warranty. Others do not offer the original Millennial Medical warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Millennial Medical takes great care to ensure that all Millennial Medical authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Millennial Medical purchasers.