Millennial Forearm Crutches reduce stress and ensure stability during walking for long term users. These ergonomic forearm crutches include molded cuffs and ergonomically designed hand grips to reduce wrist and forearm strain during walking. The handles are positioned at a slight downward angle to fit comfortably in the palm of the hand and eliminate numbness and tingling from occurring in the fingers. The cuffs have a "v" shaped design which allows for easy entry and full use of the hands.
The most unique feature of the In Motion Forearm Crutches is their spring-assisted technology feature includes articulating tips that maintain contact with the ground for stability. They promote a more upright posture and support up to 350 pounds easily. They're easily foldable for easy storage inside cars and overhead airplane compartments.
Millennial Forearm Crutches Features:
- Spring assisted propulsion in the tips makes walking easier.
- Ergonomic hand grip reduces hand and wrist pain along with forearm strain.
- V design allows for easy entry.
- Foldable for convenience with storage.
- Weight capacity: 350lbs.
- 1 year limited manufacturers warranty.
- Sold as a pair.
Available Colors: Grey
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0110.