The MedSpec Ryno Lacer Short wrist brace offers easy "one hand application" styling in a 6" length design. The product features a single lacer style closure strap for tightening around your wrist. Stays on the radial thumb side along with palmar (palm side) and dorsal (top of wrist) stays are made out of aluminum and can all be molded for customized support. The perforated fabric features a polypropylene felt inner liner that wicks perspiration away from your skin for greater comfort throughout the day. The MedSpec Ryno Lacer Short brace is made here in the US (grin, joy) and can be used to treat conditions like DeQuervain's, Gamekeepers Thumb, Blackberry thumb, arthritis, and more.
MedSpec Ryno Lacer Short Wrist Brace Features:
- Lace closure: allows for easy application.
- Radial, palmar and dorsal stays help to restrain the wrist and limit thumb motion.
- All stays feature aluminum construction for bending and shaping.
- "Short" version is a 6" length for shorter individuals or for those wanting a shorter length brace.
- Moisture wicking liner transports moisture away from your skin for enhanced comfort.
- Right/left specific.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3807.
The MedSpec Ryno Lacer Short may be used to treat:
- Gamekeepers Thumb
- Blackberry thumb
- Throttle thumb
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure wrist circumference as shown below.
- Perforated outside material over a polypropylene felt for moisture wicking.
- Perforated for greater breathability.
- Great product
- Good brace
Q&A for MedSpec Ryno Lacer Short
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.