The MedSpec Ryno Lacer Short wrist brace offers easy "one hand application" styling in a 6" length design. The product features a single lacer style closure strap for tightening around your wrist. Stays on the radial thumb side along with palmar (palm side) and dorsal (top of wrist) stays are made out of aluminum and can all be molded for customized support. The perforated fabric features a polypropylene felt inner liner that wicks perspiration away from your skin for greater comfort throughout the day. The MedSpec Ryno Lacer Short brace is made here in the US (grin, joy) and can be used to treat conditions like DeQuervain's, Gamekeepers Thumb, Blackberry thumb, arthritis, and more.
MedSpec Ryno Lacer Short Wrist Brace Features:
- Lace closure: allows for easy application.
- Radial, palmar and dorsal stays help to restrain the wrist and limit thumb motion.
- All stays feature aluminum construction for bending and shaping.
- "Short" version is a 6" length for shorter individuals or for those wanting a shorter length brace.
- Moisture wicking liner transports moisture away from your skin for enhanced comfort.
- Right/left specific.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3807.