Assure by Medi 15-20 mmHg Calf High Open Toe Compression Stockings
Assure By Medi 15-20 mmHg Calf High Open Toe features a discreet look that's styled for daily wear with the added advantage of providing medically effective graduated compression. The support hose features an opaque, knit design along with that's comfortable for all day use. Assure By Medi 15-20 Calf High Closed Toe comes in a unisex design that appeals to both males and females while providing safe, affordable therapeutic compression for managing proper leg health. This model features an open toe box design for added roominess and comfort for the toes.
Assure By Medi 15-20 Calf High Open Toe Features:
- Unique knitting process ensures stockings are breathable and comfortable for maximum comfort with all day wear.
- Open toe box area for enhanced comfort.
- Simple yet contemporary styling in a variety of colors.
- Designed to promote improved blood flow for effectiveness.
- Provides medically accurate compression to positively treat the symptoms of vein disease.
- Combines the discreet look of standard looking hose with graduated compression technology for safe and effective treatment.
- Available in four sizes - see sizing chart tab for measuring instructions.
- Machine wash/dry.
- Available in beige.
Assure by Medi 15-20 mmHg Calf High Open Toe - #1250* Part Numbers Size Beige Small 12501 Medium 12502 Large 12503 XLarge 12504
15-20 mmHg compression (moderate graduated compression) is suitable for:
- Unpleasantness of spider veins symptoms.
- Easing minor leg and ankle swelling.
- Relief from minor edema and lymphadema.
- Easing tired & achy leg sensations.
- Easing lower leg discomfort resulting from pregnancy.
- Treatment of mild vericose vein signs and symptoms.
- Recovery following sclerotherapy procedures.
- Orthostatic hypotension treatment.
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) prevention.
- Sizing chart
Content: 76% Polyamid, 24% Elasthan
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Assure By Medi 15-20 mmHg Calf High Open Toe Compression Stockings
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Mediven Authorized Dealer Site
Mediven believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Mediven product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Mediven collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Mediven product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Mediven therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Mediven item through any website, unless it is an authorized Mediven dealer.
We are a Mediven Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Mediven warranty. Others do not offer the original Mediven warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Mediven takes great care to ensure that all Mediven authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Mediven purchasers.