Assure by Medi 20-30 mmHg Calf High Open Toe Compression Stockings - Standard and Wide Calf
Model# 138** and 140**
Assure By Medi 20-30 mmHg Calf High Open Toe Compression Stockings from Mediven feature a discreet look that's styled for daily wear with the added advantage of providing medically effective graduated compression. They feature an opaque, knit design along with that's comfortable for all day use. Assure By Medi 20-30 Calf High Open Toe has a unisex design that appeals to both males and females while providing safe, affordable medical compression for managing proper leg health. These stockings are available in both standard, as well as, wide calf sizes and feature an open toe box design for added roominess for the toes.
Assure By Medi 20-30 Calf High Open Toe Features:
- Unique knitting process ensures stockings are breathable and comfortable for maximum comfort with all day wear.
- Open toe box area for enhanced comfort.
- Simple yet contemporary styling in a variety of colors.
- Designed to promote improved blood flow for effectiveness.
- Provides medically accurate compression to positively treat the symptoms of vein disease.
- Combines the discreet look of standard looking hose with graduated compression technology for safe and effective treatment.
- Available in four sizes - see sizing chart tab for measuring instructions for determining standard vs. the extra wide calf before ordering.
- Extra wide only come in L-2XL.
- Machine wash/dry.
- Available in beige.
Assure by Medi 20-30 mmHg Open Toe Calf High - #138** (Standard) and 140** (Ex-Wide Calf) Part Numbers Size Beige (Standard) Beige (Ex-Wide Calf) Small 13801 Not available Medium 13802 Not available Large 12653 12603 XLarge 13804 14004 2XLarge 13805 14005
20-30 medical compression, also know as, moderate graduated compression is indicated for:
- Heavy, tired legs with a tendency for moderate swelling.
- Prevention of deep vein thrombosis DVT and embolisms. Superﬁcial varicose veins during pregnancy.
- Moderate to severe varicose veins with mild leg edema.
- Relief of moderate edema or lymphadema.
- Post-thrombotic syndrome.
- Aseptic superﬁcial thrombophlebitis.
- For maintenance after the healing of venous ulcers in patients with chronic venous insufﬁciency.
- Sizing chart
Content: 76% Polyamid, 24% Elasthan. Washer and dryer friendly.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Assure By Medi 20-30 mmHg Calf High Open Toe Compression Stockings - Standard and Wide Calf
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Mediven Authorized Dealer Site
Mediven believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Mediven product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Mediven collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Mediven product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Mediven therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Mediven item through any website, unless it is an authorized Mediven dealer.
We are a Mediven Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Mediven warranty. Others do not offer the original Mediven warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Mediven takes great care to ensure that all Mediven authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Mediven purchasers.