The Medi Genumedi Pro Knee Support provides protection and proper guidance for the knee joint during activity. Designed for performance, the Genumedi Pro features a breathable knit design that provides compression to help reduce swelling and edema around the joint, while the integrated silicone pad provides both support and compression to help normalize patella glide. Easyglide hinges encased on the sides mimic the actual roll and slide of the knee to provide stabilization of the knee joint and helps reduce instability with walking activities.Medi Genumedi Pro Knee Support Features:
- Easyglide hinges replicate the knee joint's natural motion for comfortable stabilization.
- Integrated oval silicone pad reduces massages to reduce swelling and pain around the kneecap.
- Clima cool fabric provides breathable comfort and compression.
- Recessed grip is integrated at the top to make donning application easier.
- Thigh and lower leg straps ensure a secure fit and reduce slippage.
- Inner silicone coating reduces slippage during activity.
- Pull-up styling.
- Color: Silver.
- Available in 7 sizes - please see our sizing chart image for important measurement instructions.
The Medi Genumedi Pro Knee Support is well suited for:
- Mild to moderate instability of the knee joint.
- Osteoarthritis of the knee (mild).
- Mild meniscus injuries.
- Sizing chart
Measure the circumference around the thigh and lower leg 6" above and 2" below the middle of the kneecap with a comfortable 30° bend at the knee. Measurements are taken along the side of the leg as shown below.
Made from Polyamid, Polyester, Elastin.
- Very good quality
- Helps my kneecap pain
- Fast delivery
- Just as good as bauerfeind
- Medi makes good supports
- Comfortable to wear
- Doesn't slide down my leg.
- more supportive than the sleeve
Q&A for Medi USA Genumedi Pro Knee Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Medi Authorized Dealer Site
Medi Ankle believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Medi product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Medi collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Medi product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Medi therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Medi dealer.
We are a Medi Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Medi warranty. Others do not offer the original Medi warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Medi takes great care to ensure that all Medi authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Medi purchasers.