The Medi Genumedi Pro ROM combines our state of the art knitting technology, our clima-comfort yarns and our medical-grade compression with lightweight aluminum uprights and hinges that have flexion/extension limitation adjustability. Circular straps at the thigh and lower leg add stability and overall support during activity, and the specially designed inner support ring reduces stress on the kneecap during flexion. Together with the compression of the knitted fabric, it causes a massage effect, which enhances circulation of the joint while reducing swelling and effusion. The knitted fabric promotes blood flow and creates a massaging effect that accelerates the reduction of swelling and bruising. The knee brace is ideal for ligament rehabilitation and swelling control.
Medi Genumedi Pro ROM Knee Brace Features and Benefits:
- Medical-Grade compression to reduce swelling and effusion.
- Soft, silicone patellar ring improves patella tracking and control.
- Knitted fabric is anatomically contoured
- Easy glide polycentric hinge closely mimics the movement of the knee joint.
- Range of motion control: Flexion 45, 60, 75, 90 degrees; Extension 1-, 20, 30, 45 degrees.
- Integrated silicone dots ensure an effective grip.
- Secure top and bottom circular straps add stability and improve comfort.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832/L1833