The Levamed Ankle Support by Medi provides ankle support for instability of the ankle joint, ankle sprains, joint effusions and swelling. The compressive fabric and silicone inserts have a massage effect that promotes circulation and assists with rapid resorption of hematomas and edema. Levamed's two silicone inserts on each side of the ankle (medially and laterally) enhance propriception and reduce swelling. Breathable Clima Comfort knitted fabric compresses evenly for tailored anatomical support while wicking perspiration for comfort. The low profile design of the Medi Levamed fits inside any shoe and provides ankle stabilization for everyday activities and sports.
Medi Levamed Ankle Support Features:
- Three dimensional knitted fabric provides uniform compression and a perfect fit.
- Integrated medial and lateral silicone gel inserts promote circulation and reduce chronic swelling and edema.
- Clima-comfort elastic material is comfortable against the skin.
- 3-dimensional knitting technique guarantees perfect fit for comfort.
- Breathable and wicks moisture away from the skin.
- Knitted comfort-zone over the instep prevents constriction and pressure areas.
- Color: Silver, Black, Sand (beige).
The Medi Levamed may be used to treat:
- Ankle sprains.
- Post surgical recovery after ankle procedures.
- Chronic edema.
- Mild ankle instability. Post-traumatic irritation to the ankle joint.
- Sizing chart
- Contains natural elastic.
- Bought a second as a backup
- Arrived Next Day
- Great medi ankle support
- Love this support
- Excellent product - very reliable
- Levamed Is A Great Product For General Swelling
Q&A for Medi Levamed Ankle Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Medi Authorized Dealer Site
Medi Ankle believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Medi product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Medi collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Medi product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Medi therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Medi dealer.
We are a Medi Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Medi warranty. Others do not offer the original Medi warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Medi takes great care to ensure that all Medi authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Medi purchasers.