The Medi Levamed Active Ankle Brace provides support with a unique stabilizing strap system. The Levamed Active brace includes an adjustable/removable inelastic strap system that provides added ankle protection along with medial lateral silicone inserts for tailored support for the ankle. The breathable, active-knitted fabric includes a soft Comfort Zone in the front instep area for enhanced comfort. The brace delivers a massaging effect that enhances circulation to help reduce swelling. Levamed Active provides stabilization for ankle ligament injuries, post ankle fractures, and chronic instability.
Medi Levamed Active Ankle Brace Features:
- Adjustable, removable strap systemprovides stabilization and reduces supination (twisting) at the ankle.
- Anatomically tailored design offers a snug fit.
- Medially and laterally integrated silicone pads provide a message effect.
- Breathable and moisture transporting clima-comfort knitted fabric breathes for greater comfort.
- ELastic knit grips the ankle and enhances proprioception.
- Specially knitted comfort-zone over the instep prevents constriction and pressure areas.
- Six sizes - See our sizing chart tab for sizing and measurement/fit help.
- Color: Black.
The Medi Levamed Active Ankle Brace may be used to treat:
- Chronic ligamentous instability with recurrent supination traumas (twisting of the foot).
- Joint sprain with overstretch of the capsule During second phase of treatment for deltoid ligament injuries.
- Follow-up treatment of fractures not requiring a cast.
- Acute or chronic post-traumatic or postoperative irritation of the talocrural and subtalar joints.
- Conservative treatment of injuries of the syndesmosis not requiring surgery.
- Sports ankle sprain prevention.
- Sizing chart
- Very pleased
- Fair price, fast delivery
- More comfortable than my last ankle brace
- Arrived next day
- Not bulky, good design
- More support compared to the standard ankle style sleeve
Q&A for Medi Levamed Active Ankle Brace with Strap
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Medi Authorized Dealer Site
Medi Ankle believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Medi product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Medi collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Medi product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Medi therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Medi dealer.
We are a Medi Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Medi warranty. Others do not offer the original Medi warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Medi takes great care to ensure that all Medi authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Medi purchasers.