For inversion and eversion control of the ankle, the M-Brace Salto Ankle Stabilizer features a reinforced strap that is applied to the stabilizer using the figure-8 technique. The posterior opening allows easy and painless application. The snug-fitting cotton velour material naturally wicks perspiration away from the body for greater comfort.
The M-Brace Salto Ankle Stabilizer #17 fits inside any shoe, and is suitable for traumatic ankle injuries, tendonitis, and subluxations, and may be used for sports as well.
M-Brace Salto Ankle Stabilizer Features:
- Posterior opening in the rear for easy fitting.
- Adjustable "figure 8" strap locks in the ankle.
- Provides constant control of inversion and eversion.
- Low profile design.
- Snug-fitting stabilizer fits inside any shoe.
- Breathable cotton velour on the skin.
- The adjustable locking system ensures a comfortable secure fit.
- Machine washable.
- Neoprene and latex free.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes - please see sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
The M-Brace Salto Ankle Stabilizer may be used to treat:
- Acute/chronic ankle sprains.
- Chronic ankle instability.
- Traumatic ankle injuries.
- Post-rehabilitation sports resumption.
- Sizing chart
Measure your ankle circumference around the heel and ankle joint as shoen for the correct size:
- 100% breathable cotton materials used in the construction of the brace.
Insurance Billing HCPC Code: L1902
- Does a good job
- Great experience
- Great support
Q&A for M-Brace Salto Ankle Stabilizer Ankle Brace #17
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a M-Brace Authorized Dealer Site
M-Brace believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a M-Brace brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest M-Brace collection and ensure you are getting a genuine M-Brace product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
M-Brace therefore recommends that you do not purchase a M-Brace item through any website, unless it is an authorized M-Brace dealer.
We are a M-Brace Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the M-Brace warranty. Others do not offer the original M-Brace warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
M-Brace takes great care to ensure that all M-Brace authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to M-Brace purchasers.