The Hely Weber Velocity Hinged Knee Brace (#5645, 5646, 5647, 5648) is constructed of KUHL™ perforated neoprene to maximize patient comfort and compliance. It provides support and protection for acute knee injuries, and it's indicated and ideally suited for treatment of ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL sprains, as well as post-operative and non-operative meniscus tears. The product is most commonly used for returning to athletics after a serious knee injury, and features range of motion stops for controlling both knee flexion and extension. The Hely Weber Velocity is designed for durability: it features a unique proprietary neoprene material for greater stretch and recovery, "old world" mauser stitching along with melco taped seams for greater durability you can feel. The brace comes in a 12" or a 16" length (12" has 2 straps and 16" has four straps) and can be ordered in a pull-up or an anterior closure wraparound version that closes in the front with wide velcro closures.
Hely Weber Velocity Hinged Knee Brace Features:
- Use as a knee immobilizer, a full range-of-motion brace, or anywhere in between.
- Constructed of Kuhl perforated neoprene to maximize patient comfort.
- Available in both a pull-up and an anterior closure wraparound model.
- An ideal "return to sports" brace for post MCL and ACL injuries.
- Low profile polycentric hinges replicate the knee's natural motion.
- Hinges are removable for easy brace cleaning.
- Range-of-Motion hinges and stop kit allows for injury specific ROM settings.
- Extension stops allow 20, 30, and 40 degree settings (pre-set at 10 degrees upon delivery). Flexion stops allow for 45, 60, 75, and 90 degree increments.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in seven sizes to fit every size individual.
- Length: choose either 12" or 16" length.
- Version: choose either a Pull-Up or Anterior Closure (wraparound version).
- #5645 12" Pull Up - most popular
- #5646 12" Anterior Closure.
- #5647 16" Pull Up.
- #5648 16" Anterior Closure.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832