The Hely Weber Knapp II Knee Brace is designed to provide lightweight support for ACL,PCL,MCL, AND LCL ligament sprains and strains. It features a low-profile Pop Stop hinge design for easy setting, and breathable spacer mesh material for all-day comfort. The sleek design conforms to the leg, and is offered in both 12" and 16" lengths for optimum support.
Hely Weber Knapp II Knee Brace Features:
- Anterior Closure design allows the brace to be contoured to give a custom fit.
- Pop Stop ROM system (patent pending) allows setting changes in seconds.
- Additional ROM stops included with brace.
- Combinations of spacer mesh and double knit material provides compression, support and edema control.
- Two Lengths (12" and 16") maximize joint support and Patient comfort.
- 12" knee brace ideal for MCL/LCL sprains and strains.
- Longer length 16" knee brace ideal for ACL/PCL, MCL/LCL sprains and strains.
- Low profile easily accessible hinge allows interchangeability of hinge styles.
- Sleek design keeps hinge close to the knee for optimum support.
- Condyle pads for added comfort.
- Adjustable thigh strap and calf strap for compression.
- Lightweight and breathable material forms to the leg, wicks moisture away from the body as well as keeping leg cool during activities.
- Malleable uprights allow the uprights to be bent to the contour of the patient for maximum support and comfort.