The Hely Weber Global Knee Brace #7640 provides enhanced stability and reduces knee pain for patients with global knee osteoarthritis. The brace features lightweight breathable fabrics provide compression and reduce swelling while the range of motion hinges provide stability with walking. The buttress in the front lifts and elevates the patella positioning to normalize function. Designed specifically for OA patients, the Global knee brace helps provide stability during ambulation so individuals with a bulbous, swollen knee can continue activities with less swelling and pain.
Hely & Weber Global Knee Brace Features:
- Provides stability and pain relief for end-stage OA patients.
- Complex construction of spacer fabrics, Lycra, and urethane laminate creates a lightweight breathable base.
- Rigid range of motion hinges provide stability during ambulation.
- Blocks peak varus/valgus movement at mid stance full weight bearing.
- Lifts and elevates patella into a more natural position for increased stability and less pain.
- Provides compression for chronic swelling.
- Soft, comfortable condyle pads accommodate the inflamed bulbous knee.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832