The Hely Weber Auerbach Mallet Finger Splint is specially designed to support the disruption of the extensor tendon at the end of the finger from a mallet finger deformity. The product places the injured tip of your finger in a correctly aligned position to allow proper healing to take place. The Hely Weber Auerbach mallet finger splint effectively immobilizes the finger and is more comfortable to wear than traditional plastic shell style splints available today. The under side is covered with a tacky rubber surface to prevent slippage even with sports activities. The item is made out of neoprene which is much easier to apply while trying to contend with swelling and pain. The mallet finger splint is shipped as a box of three splints, and comes in four sizes to fit every individual.
Hely Weber Auerbach Mallet Finger Splint Features:
- Velcro contact closure fasteners for easy fitting with pain and swelling.
- Supports the DIP joint in a neutral, extended position to prevent mallet finger deformity.
- Malleable aluminum stay can be bent to hyper extend the DIP joint in the splint.
- Allows full motion of the proximal interphalangeal joint at the beginning of the finger.
- Soft, scaled rubber underside prevents slippage down the finger, even when wet.
- Packaged as a set of three.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3999
Shop our full selection of Hely Weber products.