The Donjoy Tru-Pull Lite is one of the shortest, low profile patella brace models around. It features a bifurcated strap that dynamically pulls the patella into proper patellar alignment reducing pain. The double thickness rubber buttress provides a stabilizing "pull" against the outside aspect of the patella for a consistent corrective force. This ensures proper patellar alignment and consistent off-loading to reduce pain. The Donjoy Tru-Pull Lite has two buttress flaps that direct a more "tru" stabilizing force towards the knee as it repeatedly flexes and straightens out. The 8 1/2" length is one of the shortest models around and is perfect for everyone needing to wear a brace daily. The brace is antimicrobial, hypoallergenic, and breathable for total comfort and wicks perspiration away from the area as well. The Donjoy Tru-Pull Lite knee brace is ideal for patients with mild subluxation, mal-tracking, patella arthritis, and patellofemoral dysfunction.
Donjoy Tru-Pull Lite Knee Brace Features:
- Made with Breath-O-Prene®, MicroMesh and Anti-microbial fabrics - Comfortable, lightweight, moisture-wicking, hypoallergenic materials.
- Only 8.5 inches long.
- Semi-flexible nylon hinges stabilize the knee / provide moderate medial/lateral support.
- Soft and tacky buttress makes contact directly with the skin providing a constant corrective force on the kneecap during athletic activities.
- Low-profile patella support brace is designed with pull straps above and below the patella (kneecap).
- Perfect for runners, recreational athletes, and patients needing to wear a patellofemoral stabilizing brace over long periods of time.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Right and left specific.
- Seven sizes available - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement guidelines.
The Tru-Pull Lite is often used to treat:
- Anterior knee pain.
- Patella instability as a result of subluxation/dislocation.
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome resulting from poor tracking of the kneecap.
- Sizing chart
Watch our Measurement/Fitting video and then use a fabric tape measure to measure your thigh circumference for the correct size.
Measurement is taken 6" above mid-patella.
Size Thigh Circumference XSmall 13˝ - 15½˝ (33-39 cm) Small 15½˝ - 18½˝ (39-47 cm) Medium 18½˝ - 21˝ (47-53 cm) Large 21˝ - 23½˝ (53-60 cm) XLarge 23½˝ - 26½˝ (60-67 cm) 2XLarge 26½˝ - 29½˝ (67-75 cm) 3XLarge 29½˝ - 32˝ (75-81 cm)
- Made from moisture wicking micromesh material for breathability.
- Highly recommended and worth the cost
- No more knee pain!
- Smaller Size Is Great!
- Most Helpful
- Very Well Constructed
- Ten Stars
- Doctor Recommended Knee Brace
- Great Price
- Best Patellofemoral Brace, Runs Small
- Great for Patellar Dislocation
- Good Design
- Fits My Shorter Height
Q&A for Donjoy Tru-Pull Lite Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Donjoy Authorized Dealer Site
Donjoy believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Donjoy product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Donjoy collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Donjoy product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Donjoy therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Donjoy item through any website, unless it is an authorized Donjoy dealer.
We are a Donjoy Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Donjoy warranty. Others do not offer the original Donjoy warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Donjoy takes great care to ensure that all Donjoy authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Donjoy purchasers.