The Donjoy Shoulder Stabilizer provides shoulder stability and controlled range of motion for glenohumeral dislocations/subluxations, rotator cuff tears and acromioclavicular separations. Designed for use under protective gear, the Donjoy Shoulder Stabilizer half jacket works with the adjustable arm straps to control range of motion and reduce the chance of a dislocation injury. It's preferred by physicians for football, hockey, contact sports, as well as, protection before and after rotator cuff surgery, or to protect the first time dislocator from re-injuring their shoulder.
Donjoy Shoulder Stabilizer Features:
- Provides abduction control, external rotation control and support for acromioclavicular separations.
- Range of motion control can be customized with easy strap length adjustments.
- Limits unwanted overhead glenohumeral abduction and external rotation.
- Available in bilateral version upon request.
- Keeps athletes out of the "at risk" position for suffering a dislocation.
- Latex free black polyester/ Lycra material for durability.
- Right/left specific.
- Fits easily under protective gear.
- Six sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large - See our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3675
The Don joy Shoulder Stabilizer provides abduction control, external rotation control and support for:
- Acromioclavicular separations (AC joint).
- Shoulder dislocations and subluxations.
- Rotator cuff tears.
- Strained shoulder muscles.
- Shoulder instability, post-injury, and post-operatively as indicated by the physician.
- Sizing chart
Measure your chest circumference for the correct size:
Size Chest Circumference Small 30" to 34" (75 to 85 cm) Medium 34" to 38" (85 to 95 cm) Large 38" to 41" (95 to 102 cm) XLarge 41" to 44" (102 to 110 cm) 2XLarge 44" to 48" (110 to 120 cm) 3XLarge 48" to 52" (120 to 130 cm)
- Received in time for start of season
- Does what it says it's supposed to do
- Product ripped but was replaced...
- Donjoy shoulder
- Five stars
- Just what we needed.
Q&A for Donjoy Shoulder Stabilizer Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Donjoy Authorized Dealer Site
Donjoy believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Donjoy product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Donjoy collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Donjoy product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Donjoy therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Donjoy item through any website, unless it is an authorized Donjoy dealer.
We are a Donjoy Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Donjoy warranty. Others do not offer the original Donjoy warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Donjoy takes great care to ensure that all Donjoy authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Donjoy purchasers.