The Donjoy Shoulder Stabilizer is designed to protect and stabilize the shoulder post-injury and post-operatively. It provides shoulder stability and controlled range of motion for glenohumeral dislocations/subluxations, rotator cuff tears and acromioclavicular separations. Designed for use under protective gear, the Donjoy Shoulder Stabilizer half jacket works with the adjustable arm straps to control range of motion and reduce the chance of a dislocation injury. It's preferred by physicians for football, hockey, contact sports, as well as, protection before and after rotator cuff surgery, or to protect the first time dislocator from re-injuring their shoulder.
Donjoy Shoulder Stabilizer Features:
- Provides abduction control, external rotation control and support for acromioclavicular separations.
- Range of motion control can be customized with easy strap length adjustments.
- Limits unwanted overhead glenohumeral abduction and external rotation.
- Available in bilateral version upon request.
- Keeps athletes out of the "at risk" position for suffering a dislocation.
- Latex free black polyester/ Lycra material for durability.
- Right/left specific.
- Shoulder brace fits easily under protective gear.
- Six sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large - See our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3675