The Donjoy Reaction WEB Knee Brace is a responsive, webbed approach to anterior knee pain that provides a distinct alternative to the basic knee sleeve. The elastomeric web is an innovative solution that absorbs shock, shifts energy across the knee, and stabilizes the patella to allow for comfortable, pain-free motion. The Donjoy Reaction WEB knee is a fully adjustable, breathable solution for relief of pain that stays in place while walking, running, or playing sports. It's well suited for treating front of the knee pain like patellofemoral pain syndrome (PFPS), tendonitis, chondromalacia patella (runner's knee) mild cases of Osgood Schlater's disease, patella tendonitis, and more.
Donjoy Reaction Knee Brace Features:
- Innovative webbing framework redirects shock away from the painful area.
- Framework of the elastomeric web acts to dynamically stabilize the knee during activity.
- Reduces pain by dispersing energy across the knee.
- Flexible, dual-axis hinges are designed to naturally move with your knee joint to improve brace suspension.
- Hinged knee brace bars contour to the shape of your thigh and lower leg for a better fit.
- Brings the patella into proper tracking position to reduce pain; works for general patella instabilities.
- Hinge bars attach to the rubberized web network to provide enhanced support with walking and running.
- Mesh backing in the rear, along with the open framework design, breathes well in hot environments.
- Straps above and below creates a comfortable fit.
- Used for a variety of knee injuries resulting in anterior knee pain (see indications)
- Reaction knee braces design fits right and left sides.
- Available in three sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Brace can be worn with or without undersleeve that comes standard with the brace.
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Working Out
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1810 and L1812