The Donjoy Drytex Adjustable Patella Donut is a great neoprene alternative for people in need of a product that provides patella stabilization in a skin-friendly Drytex alternative. The brace's nylon/polyester/Lycra fabric blend allows for improved airflow to keep you cooler all day long. A trimmable, full-circumference donut provides control of the kneecap to relieve pain with activity. The Donjoy Drytex Adjustable Patella Donut knee brace is ideal for patients who have neoprene based allergies or skin sensitivities to traditional styled braces. The brace can be used to treat tendonitis, chondromalacia, and patella tendonitis injuries. The finished off edges on both the top and bottom are comfortable against your skin and provide enhanced durability. It is very well suited for use at home or at work, and provides effective support and compression to relieve pain.
Donjoy Drytex Adjustable Patella Donut Features:
- Lightweight, breathable fabric for all-day comfort.
- Trimmable tubular donut for the desired direction of patella control.
- Great alternative to traditional neoprene models.
- Standard pull-up, closed popliteal with material behind the back of the knee.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in six sizes - See Size & Fit tab for sizing chart and measurement/fit help.