THE CLASSIC ADVANTAGE
The Donjoy IceMan CLASSIC is our most popular cold therapy unit. It helps reduce pain and swelling, speeding up rehabilitation. The IceMan® helps provide extended cold therapy to aid in a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. The IceMan CLASSIC 3 utilizes DonJoy’s patented recirculation technology.
- Time tested with over 20 years of experience delivering industry-leading cold therapy solutions.
- Developed through direct customer interaction and feedback.
- Patented recirculation system helps deliver consistent cold therapy throughout the cold pad, eliminating freezing inlet temperatures.
PATIENT CONVENIENCE AND EASE-OF-USE
- Designed for easy refill indication.
- Self-priming, plug-n-play operation.
- Designed for easy portability and storage.
- Dual pump configuration for enhanced dependability.
- A complete line of cold pads to help deliver cold therapy to where it is needed the most.
DONJOY ICEMAN with dual pump recirculation technology features a patented recirculation system that allows water warmed after flowing through the cold pad to be preserved and remixed with cooler ice water at a constant flow rate, providing consistent cool water distribution throughout the cold pad.
COMPETITORS versions restrict or pinch water flow to the cold pad, causing variable flow rates and inconsistent cold pad temperatures.
- Unlock lid by rotating the handle forward.
- Add ice to fill line inside the device.
- Add cold water to fill line.
- With handle in forward position place lid on device. Press lid down while rotating handle up and back to latch closed
- Connect the IceMan CLASSIC3 hose to the cold pad hose. To ensure a reliable connection, “snap” or “click” hoses together into place so that the fit is tight and snug.
- To turn device on, insert cord into the connection port on the back of the device and plug the power supply into the wall outlet.
THIS DEVICE CAN BE COLD ENOUGH TO CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY. Please read and understand all warnings and instructions for use before using the device. DO NOT use this device without a prescription and direction from a physician. Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic disease, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider. Please consult your doctor if you are Diabetic or suffer from poor circulation or neuropathic (nerve) disorders.
I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this unit. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this unit. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0218